Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What a Day to Lounge

It has been raining since yesterday, which doesn't seem like a lot of rain but when you have a one year old who likes to "get out"...okay, maybe it's just me that likes to get out, either way, it is just nasty to get to the car and all buckled in and then out again. We did manage to go out this morning to "Mother Goose" at the library. Just 15 min. of storytime and singing. Tess was the youngest there, and the loudest. She was "singing" flapping her arms and just plain getting down. She loved it! I think I have a very outgoing little girl on my hands. Then we went to eat lunch with DaDa. It is so nice being able to meet him during the day! I could have easily stayed in today and missed out on seeing Tess interact with other children...it is so much fun to watch her grow and learn. Good thing I didn't let the rain stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels