- Da Da as Tess prefers to call him, ran a 15k~that's a little over 9 mi. (insert uggh) for you non runners~ The course was throughout our neat little downtown so Tess and I strolled down to meet Brent at the finish line to cheer him on!
- Da Da bought Tess some new things...a wheelbarrow & some golf clubs~she loves both of them (and yes she is in her pj's in the wheelbarrow pic~we have a screened in porch and it was a rainy day so we just hung out in our pajamas and played!)
- Once again the weather has been crazy so there have been days when we still need a hat~the pink one Tess is sporting was made by my mom (she has learned how to crochet and this is the first thing she made!)
- One of the new things Tess likes to do is stick out her tongue...she likes for me or Brent to do it first and then she copies us ~ she also has learned that when mom says "cheese" that's her que to smile, of course she thinks she has to shut her eyes to do it!
- Of course the laundry basket is always fun!
- Tess loves the cats, she "talking" to one of them in the last picture
Friday, April 17, 2009
Just Been Playing
I don't have any Easter pics to post~I know I'm a bad mom~it was a very hectic day and I had good intentions but alas my intentions did not win out over the busyness of the day! So here are just a few random pics of what we have been doing around here. Here's some handy bullet descriptions that will go along with the pics.
- Homeschool (3)