Monday, December 27, 2010

Catch up, traditions & some Christmas cheer


So I failed miserably at keeping up with my "25 days of cheer" photo project. I knew it was a huge task to ask of myself with my parents 50th anniversary to plan, Christmas soon after that, and just the busyness of the season. So, since my last post was on day 8 of the project, here are 17 more pictures to complete the project!

CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE & OUR CHRISTMAS EVE PJ'S TRADITION
We made cookies to pass out to all of Tess' friends at the Christmas Eve service

WAITING PATIENTLY TO OPEN UP OUR PJ'S

A NEW CHRISTMAS EVE BOOK TO READ WITH DADDY













OUR YEARLY CHRISTMAS EVE PJ PICTURE










































WE START CHRISTMAS MORNING OFF WITH YUMMY CINNAMON ROLLS


SIMPLE JOY...I LOVE THIS AGE!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics & the story they tell of your family life CBH. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your days of cheer project while it lasted, and completely understand having to make room for other things! :) It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas together! God bless you in this coming year.

    ReplyDelete

Labels