Sunday, January 12, 2014

In a blink

So it looks like I inadvertently took the month of December off from blogging.  So I enter back to the blogging world with my daughter's 6th birthday!  Six years old...I can hardly believe it.  It really does seem like they grow in a blink of an eye.  I wasn't there at her birth - I didn't even know she was born - but God knew.  And as much as I miss those precious newborn months with her,  I know God's timing is perfect.
She is growing in a beautiful young lady and words on a blog couldn't express my love for her sweet little face and her sweet heart.  So today we celebrate Tess and her 6 years!

Joah's reluctant, "Tess is 6" message







2 comments:

  1. That photo of Tess and her daddy made me tear up. Gorgeous Marian. I hope you all had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! Happy Birthday Tess!!
    That picture of Joah on the bench makes me smile! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Labels