Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE ALMIGHTY'S HANDIWORK
As my husband reminded our congregation in some words he wrote to us in lieu of missing another gathering together due to the massive snowstorm that hit us yesterday...

"God thunders wondrously with His voice; He does great things that we cannot comprehend. For to the snow He says, "Fall on the earth."
JOB 37:5-6a
What an awesome God we have, controlling weather patterns by His words.

Enough said!




Snow up to the bottom of my yard flag...
that's a lot of snow!


Brent working hard shoveling our steps.

I was craving some Doritos so my sweet husband donned his "gear" to trek to the gas station across the street, meanwhile...
in the warmth of the house, Mom & daughter enjoyed some other munchies...
We stayed in our pj's all day, ate junk, watched the snow fall, read while our power was out for a couple of hours and played. Everyone else may complain about the snow but frankly I enjoy these days when everything slows down and you just get to "be" with your family!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neighborhood is beautifully covered! It's rare to get over 2 inches here, even then it's a big deal. I think I would love to experience a bigger snow fall. It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet husband to get you some Doritos. Our 6 inches is coming tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove that verse! I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Labels