Thursday, May 26, 2011

Paw Paw

My dad came down from Maine last week to do a wedding for an old family friend's daughter ~ my mom was supposed to come with him but because of some medical stuff she was not able to make the trip.  This is only the 2nd time he has seen little Joah and I was looking forward to spending some time with him and my Uncle Ron for a couple of days ~ mom was not so happy that she was missing out on some valuable grandbaby sugar!  I didn't take many pics because we were busy going and doing.   Tess was busy bossing lovingly asking her, ever willing to say yes,  Pawpaw around.  :)




Tess was not thrilled that I asked her to stop playing in the water for a picture ~ can you tell? 



Sweetness
Since my dad was performing the ceremony & we were old friends the bride graciously allowed me to snap a few shots - The "official photographer" was also very kind in allowing me to take a few pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels