Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A link worthy of a few minutes of your time

 During my morning devotion reading (my how times have changed...I know read, along with my WORD, blogs  that offer encouragement, correction and instruction - go figure) I came across this short article that brought to mind what a godly, Christian wife should be focusing on.  It's worth a few minutes of your time to check it out and mediate on the words.  Here is just a snippet of wisdom from the article. 

"Dying to yourself because the Savior died for you is the call for the biblical wife. Your marriage will thrive because of life found in Christ; recognizing your daily need for a Savior and dependant upon his righteousness alone." 
click below for the whole article
BEING A WIFE IS ALL ABOUT JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels