Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4th day of Happy

I'm a sucker for Autumn decorations, however this year I have not put up any except for these hand towels.  I'm not sure what has changed...oh wait, I have a 3 yr. old and a 8 month old!  When I lay my head down on my pillow in the evening I think "tomorrow I will get to ___________ (fill in the blank with whatever activity I haven't gotten done that day) and decorating has seem to be left off that list everytime!  Anyway, when I do put out my Autumn decor it makes me happy.  I just look at those rich fall colors and go...."ahhhh"  That may not do it for you but this is my 31 days of Happy so get your own list.  :)

1 comment:

  1. And, hey, the great thing about fall decorations is you can put them up in September and LEAVE them up all the way until November 30! I'm happy right along with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels