Friday, November 22, 2013

Days 21 & 22 - Encouraging Notes and Flexibility

Day 21 - My husband and I just finished a 3 day detox - it was my idea because I was just feeling blah.  I found Dr. Oz's site and just took the plunge. It's basically 3 days of very healthy, but at times hard to get down, shakes.  You know like yummy kale and yummy coconut oil and yummy celery & spinach...mmm mmm good.  (insert gag face here)  I had no doubt that my husband could do it - he's determined and self disciplined like that.  Me, not so much.  It was a battle of my buds - taste buds that is - and not to mention a battle of my self discipline.  But I'm happy to say I did it!!!!  I finished!!!  And this morning I woke up to this note.... and bacon and a cup of coffee! ;)  For encouraging notes and bodies that know what to do with blended kale, blueberries & flax seed - I am thankful!

Day 22 - I had my day planned - well sort of.  I did have a list and an idea of how I wanted it to all play out.  But alas plans changed and I only got to one thing on my list.  I'm thankful for parents who taught me how to be flexible, how to go with the flow and rearrange schedules if need be.  So instead of crossing off my list, I met sweet friends at the park, stayed a little longer than planned, and watched my kids run and play and enjoy this beautiful indian summer day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels