Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful catch up

Well I'm officially a week behind in this challenge of mine.  So without further ado....here is my catch up with days 14-20 - alot I know but I'm going to go easy on myself and just write a few words.  Simple thanksgiving and gratitude.  These past week has definitely been a challenge for me to stop and savor.  To see the "good" in things, especially the good in hard things.  But they are there...they are always there.

Day 14 - Curiosity

Day 15 - The ability to give back through World Vision Gift Catalog   (which is a great way to include your children.  Tess picked to send soccer balls to a school in a third world country because she loves soccer and she saw a picture in the catalog of what the children often play with..."soccer balls" made of banana leaves or rolled up trash.)

Day 16 - small gifts

Day 17 - Ok...this might be a stretch for a thankful challenge but man I love and am thankful for whoever invited glue sticks!

Day 18 - Wall art from my little people 

Day 19 - Well need I even post this?  Thankful for my camera.

Day 20 - Thankful for the approaching Advent season 


1 comment:

  1. What a delightful BlogSpot! Thank you for your grateful heart. Your children look adorable. What a sweet family. I too am thankful for so many things, great and small and know that all of these wonderful things have come from my heavenly Father's hand. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family!

    RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels