Thursday, October 15, 2009

Planes, Places & People Part 2

I had so many pics from my trip that I just decided to do another post...see Part 1 for more pictures.
SWEET FRIENDS

TOBY & TESS THEN
TOBY & TESS NOWOur dear friends the Dix's helped Tess & I get to the airport to come home.
Tanner & Madison were such a big help to me!!
So was their mama, Julieann
SAM & JACK
I had the privilege of watching these two when they were just little guys! They have gotten to be such big boys and sooo sweet. Wish we could have spent more time visiting but my days were short and there were so many faces to see.
Christy~my old assistant mgr. and her sweet little girl!

The Saxon Family

When I was working I would take my lunch breaks over at their house and hang out with their dog, Rascal and eat their food and drink Angela's Mountain Dews~good times!

The Saxon's then

The Saxon's now
MOLLY & TESS THENMOLLY & TESS NOW
Tess quickly attached herself to Jake & Molly ~ and they indulged her every whim!!

The Bright Family

Brianna would dog & kitty sit for us when we were out of town then when Tess came along she began watching her when I had to go back to work!
We miss having her around!

There were so many other people we saw but I just didn't have my camera handy...hopefully we will get another opportunity to visit again!

SUCH PRECIOUS MEMORIES !

1 comment:

Labels