Friday, November 19, 2010

My recent photography ventures

I have been privileged to shoot a wedding (if you would like to check out a sampling of those pics click here ) Several families, sweet little ones, some senior shots, and of course my favorite shoot, my daughter ~ which you can see here. I thought I would share them here as I am in the process of building a website for my new little endeavor. Many of the samples are collages as I find that can give the "customer" (who, for now, have all been dear friends who have wanted some pictures taken) a better look at many of their proofs.

I so enjoy capturing people's lives...just a click and it is caught for eeternity ~ well not eternity but you get the drift.

So, if you know of anyone who would like a photographer and is not looking to spend an arm and leg, just let me know! I want to give people great pictures and let them enjoy them at a reasonable cost. If you want like to see any of the collages close up just click on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels