Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy pumpkin time

My 15th day of 31 Days of Happy is something I didn't think much of until I had little people.  I would just go to Wal-Mart and pick a pumpkin out of the big bin and be done with it.  Well not now  ~  now we go to the place where the actual pumpkins sprout up from vines in vast fields, and then we get to navigate those pesky vines looking for that one perfect pumpkin!  Add popcorn, hayrides, various farm animals and you have one happy Autumn day.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures, and your children, are absolutely adorable! I love fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Like you said, nice to find other VA bloggers! Love the beautiful pictures of your precious kids. You are definitely a talented photographer. Where did you go to get your pumpkins? We actually just moved out of the DC area, back to where our my husband and I are from in SW Virginia. But I adore all of Virginia!

    ReplyDelete

Labels