Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy pictures and happy drinks

Days 16 - 18 of 31 Days of Happy

Day 16

Tess' 1st drawing of our family...they have no faces but none the less I was so proud of her and the fact that she called it a masterpiece.

 Day 17:  My Keurig ~ need I say more?!
  

Day 18:
While I was picking up a few things at my new favorite feel good store Wegmans 
(that store alone could be on my happy list - but that's for another day)
I spotted this...now I don't like Egg Nog - at all -  it actually makes me gag a bit,  but, seeing it out in the store makes me a little giddy.  Like seeing the 1st present under the Christmas tree even if it's not for me.   It's the "knowing" that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner and it always makes me think of happy family times so I included it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels