Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Enjoy Life

It was such a beautiful day - we'd had a busy day out running errands around town and now we were back home just hanging around outside until dinner.  My little one on the front steps  - warm glow on his tooties and as he steps onto the doormat I happened to glance down to see this.  (of course I had my camera on hand - late afternoon sun is the best for pics) His precious little feet and the words ENJOY LIFE

And how can I not enjoy life with all these good gifts my gracious Father has bestowed on me.


Even our cat is enjoying life - notice how he found the only part of the couch where the sun is pouring over him

     Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good!
        Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!
Psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels